Saturday 26 January 2013

Here we go...

OK, so this is my first ever attempt to blog. Stick with me, this may take a while to get use to.  

I am a stay at home mother to a wonderful little girl.  The happiest day of my life was the day she was born. The next day I realized I have to lose the baby weight. Here we are 17 months later and I haven't. Join me on my journey as I try to shed those unwanted pounds and inches (yeah...we may be here a while for that!)


Every so often, I'm sent funny things via email (thanks Mom), or see them on different websites, on TV or just have random nutty conversations with people.  I feel these things should be shared with the world. So, share them I shall.


I've also been looking up recipes to try. As I try them, I plan on sharing them, for better or worse. And I am a VERY picky eater...so this should be interesting.


And away we go!
!!




No comments:

Post a Comment